Saturday, November 21, 2009

TLC

I need some drama/romance/TLC in my life!!!! I have been feeling a bit restless lately. Well, I have been pretty busy at work trying to finish a presentation and luckily on Friday, the presentation went really well.. Good feedback from the boss and managers who attended the meeting.. Very happy..

Since then, I have been feeling  restless. Not quite sure where the future hold and what direction am I heading to. I have tonnes of things to do this weekend but end up snuggling in bed with a good novel and watching a couple of romantic comedy..  This tends to happen when I am feeling sad, neglected and needed some dramas/romance in my life.

I need to snap out of this mood and start becoming productive again. 1 more week before my parents arrive.. I cannot wait to see them again.

1 comment: