Monday, November 16, 2009

The start of the journey

This is the start of my journey. A journey to discover myself. I have been floating around hoping to reach my dream island without really knowing what is my dream island....

Have you ever wonder what the future hold? I always thought I knew what I want... to be a successful career woman. An independant woman with adequate resources to lead a comfortable life and provide for my family. There was never a shadow of doubt in my mind that I will be able to achieve my dream future..

Now, almost 10 years on, I realised I have not achieve my dream future. Further, I am not sure if I want to.. Does people really change? Is it possible that I have change?

I have no idea.. but this is my journey.. A journey back to time, a journey to the future, a journey to discover my life. I want to find the sparks of motivation that wake me up every morning, produce a smile from my face and the last thing I thought of when I sleep at night.

Is it possible to be 15 again and dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment