Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time waits for no one

Wow.. where has the time gone to?

Almost 4 months since my last post and so many things have happened! Let's list in in Chronological order:

1) Parents came and left Melbourne- enjoy 1 month of traveling and being pampered by my mum's cooking. Also made me realise that my cooking skills is definately not at the same par as my mum's. Miss her so much!
2) Finally passed all my professional papers... Cannot believe it myself.. I cried when the results came out.. I know stupid emotional me.. But after spending almost 5 years doing the same thing, having no life and feeling stress every night before exam.. it is really a relief.. Especially when I thought I definately fail this one.. it was one of the happiest day in my life.. We celebrated with Bok Choy Tang at Fed Square.. really nice!
3) Got engaged in January.. It was a suprised and very romantic. Thanks to my dearest bf.. I am not sure how married life is but i know everything will be alright with him by my side.
4) BF's family came for visit.. another month of staying with family members and being pampered with food. Spend some time travelling around Victoria.
5) Went for my Professionalism Course in Sydney and reconnect with old friends (from ages ago).. good to see everyone is doing well and doing different thing.. Feel slightly unaccomplished at the same time.
6) Start a new role in my company..very challenging and I feel stupid every day.
7) Went back to KL for a quick holiday.. managed to lock in our wedding photoshoot date.. Something sad happened during my short trip due to my mismanagement of situation.. not sure if it has been resolved but i hope I am able to resolve it.
8) Back to Melbourne and have my first holiday in Cairns.. my first time snorkeling and holidaying in non-stop rain.. quite therapeutic.. highly recommended.
9) Enrol in CHinese class with exam next week.. Stress again but found that my brain cell has gone off.. Cannot seem to memorise anything.

Wowo that is a long list.. still more to go with wedding prep and new role... Will update soon.. I feel bless and loved.. Hoping for a great 2010 year.. I just need to be careful and attentive with my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment